Have you dreamed of getting to Europe, but worried about the price tag?
Well, fear not: Delta Air Lines has $499+ round trips to various European countries from the U.S. This deal is applicable for travel dates between February 1 – March 31, 2019.
Some of the flights highlighted in this deal include:
- New York-JFK to Lisbon, Portugal: $499+
- New York-JFK to Barcelona, Spain: $549+
- New York-JFK to Paris-Charles de Gaulle: $549+
- Los Angeles to Paris Charles de Gaulle: $749+
- Minneapolis to Amsterdam: $899+
These additional flights were found during the listed offer timeframe:
- Chicago to Barcelona, Spain: $473+
- Charlotte, North Carolina to Barcelona, Spain: $473+
- Miami to Barcelona, Spain: $473+
- Los Angeles to London: $544+
- Denver to Amsterdam: $581+
» Staying in a hotel?: Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
This deal is available through July 25, and seats are limited. Book now to begin your European getaway.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
A European vacation you can afford
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
10 ways to minimize mix-ups on your first trip abroad