While Spirit Airlines is notorious for its baggage fees, it’s also a budget airline that delivers when it comes to cheap one-way flights.
The Miramar, Florida-based airline just announced one-way domestic fares starting at $56. Travel must be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between June 26 and October 31. You must book by June 15.
These fares are limited, and July 3 is the only blackout date.
Additional baggage charges may apply. So if you can pack light — or economically ship your baggage ahead of time as this dad of twin toddlers suggests — you don’t want to let this Spirit Airlines deal slip past you.
Choose from multiple domestic routes, including:
- Boston, MA, to Chicago, IL: $56
- Richmond, VA, to Orlando, FL: $56
- Seattle-Tacoma, WA, to Las Vegas, NV: $61
- Buffalo, NY, AREA / Niagara Falls, NY, to Myrtle Beach, SC: $62
- San Diego, CA, to Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX: $70
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
*Fares valid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays within time frame. Blackout date: July 3, 2018.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Share it with NerdWallet for a chance to be featured in an upcoming story.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
7 Air-Travel Headaches and How to Head Them Off