While Spirit Airlines is notorious for its baggage fees, it’s also a budget airline that delivers when it comes to cheap one-way flights.
The Miramar, Florida-based airline just announced one-way domestic fares starting at $56. Travel must be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between June 26 and October 31. You must book by June 15.
These fares are limited, and July 3 is the only blackout date.
Additional baggage charges may apply. So if you can pack light — or economically ship your baggage ahead of time as this dad of twin toddlers suggests — you don’t want to let this Spirit Airlines deal slip past you.
Choose from multiple domestic routes, including:
- Boston, MA, to Chicago, IL: $56
- Richmond, VA, to Orlando, FL: $56
- Seattle-Tacoma, WA, to Las Vegas, NV: $61
- Buffalo, NY, AREA / Niagara Falls, NY, to Myrtle Beach, SC: $62
- San Diego, CA, to Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX: $70
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
*Fares valid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays within time frame. Blackout date: July 3, 2018.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Share it with NerdWallet for a chance to be featured in an upcoming story.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
7 Air-Travel Headaches and How to Head Them Off