» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the JetBlue program for current information.
Start planning ahead for 2019 travel now, thanks to some new low fares from JetBlue.
Fly from Chicago (O’Hare) to New York City (JFK) starting at $71, and fly back starting at $80. Availability is limited, and travel must be on select dates between September 2018 and February 2019.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
This Strategy is How I Started Earning Major Travel Rewards