Start planning ahead for 2019 travel now, thanks to some new low fares from JetBlue.
Fly from Chicago (O’Hare) to New York City (JFK) starting at $71, and fly back starting at $80. Availability is limited, and travel must be on select dates between September 2018 and February 2019.
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice: