Book by Oct. 3, 2018, to take advantage of Delta’s current SkyMiles fare sale.
There are domestic deals starting at 10,000 miles plus taxes and fees round trip. The following routes are included:
- Austin to Boston: 10,000 miles plus taxes & fees
- Los Angeles to Albuquerque, New Mexico: 10,000 miles plus taxes & fees
- Nashville, Tennessee, to Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina: 14,000 miles plus taxes & fees
Travel must take place from Oct. 24, 2018 to March 7, 2019, and the trip must be booked directly on Delta’s website.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season