Grab a domestic round-trip fare for less than $100 through United Airlines until Sept. 20. Travel dates run from Sept. 25, 2018, to March 6, 2019.
Round-trip deals include:
- Denver to Kansas City, Missouri: $79+
- Chicago to Memphis, Tennessee: $89+
- Boston to Atlanta: $77+
- Chicago to New York: $82+
- Cleveland to Washington, D.C.: $86+
- Newark, New Jersey, to Kansas City, Missouri: $99+
- San Diego to Seattle: $87+
These tickets must be purchased 14 days prior to departure, and travel must occur Monday-Thursday or Saturday. Blackout dates apply. United Airlines recently increased its checked luggage fees, so be sure to factor that cost into your overall trip.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Is the United Explorer Card worth its annual fee?