For flights departing from the U.S., book Sunday-Wednesday dates to get the deal, and for flights returning to the U.S, book Monday-Thursday dates to get the deal. Travel must be completed on or before July 23, 2019.
Some featured round-trip fares include:
- New York (JFK) to Milan, Italy: $549+
- New York (EWR) to Athens, Greece: $649+
- Boston to Tehran, Iran: $749+
- Houston to Delhi, India: $819+
- Washington, D.C. (IAD) to Kochi, India: $819+
- Chicago to Dubai, United Arab Emirates: $899+
- Seattle to Nairobi, Kenya: $959+
Don’t get stuck with unnecessary hotel fees. Here’s how to avoid them, and you’ll also want to make sure you’re using the travel credit card that best fits in with your financial goals and priorities.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions, including minimum stays and blackout dates, apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Young small business travelers spend more than older counterparts
6 secrets from flight crews to stave off travel exhaustion
9 easy ways to earn travel rewards you’ll actually use