For flights departing from the U.S., book Sunday-Wednesday dates to get the deal, and for flights returning to the U.S, book Monday-Thursday dates to get the deal. Travel must be completed on or before July 23, 2019.
Some featured round-trip fares include:
- New York (JFK) to Milan, Italy: $549+
- New York (EWR) to Athens, Greece: $649+
- Boston to Tehran, Iran: $749+
- Houston to Delhi, India: $819+
- Washington, D.C. (IAD) to Kochi, India: $819+
- Chicago to Dubai, United Arab Emirates: $899+
- Seattle to Nairobi, Kenya: $959+
Don’t get stuck with unnecessary hotel fees. Here’s how to avoid them, and you’ll also want to make sure you’re using the travel credit card that best fits in with your financial goals and priorities.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions, including minimum stays and blackout dates, apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Young small business travelers spend more than older counterparts
6 secrets from flight crews to stave off travel exhaustion
9 easy ways to earn travel rewards you’ll actually use