Frontier Airlines has a deal to be thankful for this year.
Flights booked as part of the limited deal start at $29 one way. You must book by Nov. 22, 2018 to get this deal. Travel dates vary by location, but Tuesday or Wednesday travel is required to get the best rate.
Baggage and seat assignments come with additional costs, but if you need to get somewhere cheap, Frontier is a great way to travel.
Some of the rates for the Thanksgiving sale include:
- Salt Lake City to San Antonio: $29+
- Atlanta to Orlando: $39+
- Cincinnati to Philadelphia: $49+
- Fort Myers to Long Island: $59+
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
5 tips to find a cheap flight
How to save money and nab last-minute flight deals
Best travel credit cards of 2018