Frontier Airlines has another round of great one-way deals available, several of which are for flights headed to the budget airline’s hometown of Denver. You must book by 11:59 p.m. Sept. 5, 2018 and travel on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday. Travel must occur before Feb. 13, 2019.
Some of the options include the following one-way prices:
- Boise, Idaho to Denver: $20+
- Houston to Denver: $39+
- Fort Myers, Florida to Denver: $54+
- Indianapolis to Denver: $64+
- Atlanta to Denver: $74+
- Grand Rapids, Michigan to Denver: $79+
- Buffalo, New York to Denver: $94+
Baggage fees can add up: Take a look at the checked baggage fees that United Airlines and JetBlue Airways recently rolled out. Remember to get familiar with your luggage requirements when booking with a discount airline like Frontier.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Frontier Airlines credit card now a ticket to elite status