Frontier Airlines has another round of great one-way deals available, several of which are for flights headed to the budget airline’s hometown of Denver. You must book by 11:59 p.m. Sept. 5, 2018 and travel on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday. Travel must occur before Feb. 13, 2019.
Some of the options include the following one-way prices:
- Boise, Idaho to Denver: $20+
- Houston to Denver: $39+
- Fort Myers, Florida to Denver: $54+
- Indianapolis to Denver: $64+
- Atlanta to Denver: $74+
- Grand Rapids, Michigan to Denver: $79+
- Buffalo, New York to Denver: $94+
Baggage fees can add up: Take a look at the checked baggage fees that United Airlines and JetBlue Airways recently rolled out. Remember to get familiar with your luggage requirements when booking with a discount airline like Frontier.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Frontier Airlines credit card now a ticket to elite status