Southwest Airlines is offering some low fares on international travel you won’t want to miss.
You must book by Sept. 20, 2018, and travel between Sept. 25 and Dec. 12, 2018, or between Jan. 8 and March 6, 2019. Flights begin with one-way prices at $97.
Some of the deals include:
- Atlanta to Cancun, Mexico: $167+
- Austin, Texas, to Cancun, Mexico: $166+
- Baltimore to Cancun, Mexico: $163+
- Chicago (Midway) to Cancun, Mexico: $159+
- Denver to Cancun, Mexico: $156+
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Cancun, Mexico: $97+
- Houston to Cancun, Mexico: $139+
- Los Angeles to Cancun, Mexico: $119+
- St. Louis to Cancun, Mexico: $185+
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
10 ways to minimize mix-ups on your first trip abroad