Southwest Airlines is offering some low fares on international travel you won’t want to miss.
You must book by Sept. 20, 2018, and travel between Sept. 25 and Dec. 12, 2018, or between Jan. 8 and March 6, 2019. Flights begin with one-way prices at $97.
Some of the deals include:
- Atlanta to Cancun, Mexico: $167+
- Austin, Texas, to Cancun, Mexico: $166+
- Baltimore to Cancun, Mexico: $163+
- Chicago (Midway) to Cancun, Mexico: $159+
- Denver to Cancun, Mexico: $156+
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Cancun, Mexico: $97+
- Houston to Cancun, Mexico: $139+
- Los Angeles to Cancun, Mexico: $119+
- St. Louis to Cancun, Mexico: $185+
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
10 ways to minimize mix-ups on your first trip abroad