Spirit Airlines is as famous for its low fares as it is for its luggage restrictions.
But great deals certainly can be found. Florida is the ideal location today, with one-way tickets available from Atlantic City to Orlando, Fla (MCO), for $45+.
So, yes, for the cost of a nice dinner, you could fly to the Sunshine State.
There are several other low-cost options from various cities to Florida right now, including:
- Atlantic City, N.J., to Fort Lauderdale: $52
- Detroit to Orlando: $52
- Detroit to Fort Lauderdale: $52
- New York City to Fort Lauderdale: $72
The Atlantic City/Orlando deal is available on most Mondays from now until Nov. 12.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
If you aren’t familiar with Spirit Airlines, there are several restrictions for luggage. But if you pack light and/or book luggage ahead, these prices still may work in your favor.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Landing the best airfare is a matter of timing
7 air-travel headaches and how to head them off