Oh, Las Vegas.
What happens there stays there, right?
For a limited time, you can fly to Las Vegas for cheap from almost anywhere in the U.S. on Allegiant Airlines.
There are multiple offers right now that start as low as $39 one way, including:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Las Vegas: $39+
- Bozeman, Montana, to Las Vegas: $46+
- Austin, Texas, to Las Vegas: $54+
- Grand Island, Nebraska, to Las Vegas: $58+
- Cincinnati to Las Vegas: $62+
- Shreveport, Louisiana, to Las Vegas: $69+
- Fargo, North Dakota, to Las Vegas: $73+
- Des Moines, Iowa, to Las Vegas: $78+
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, to Las Vegas: $96+
» Learn more: Why are Las Vegas and Orlando the cheapest places to fly?
Allegiant Airlines allows one free personal item per traveler. If you’re going to need to bring additional baggage, book before arriving at the airport for maximum savings. Blackout dates apply; seats are limited. Qualifying itineraries can be canceled within 24 hours of booking.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions