JetBlue Airlines has a flash deal on long-distance flights, including a few international ones. The deals show one-way rates, so keep that in mind while booking. Look into JetBlue’s TrueBlue rewards program, too, if you fly the affordable airline frequently.
Some examples of this flash deal include:
- Fort Myers, Florida, to Boston: $86+
- Denver to New York City’s JFK airport: $91+
- Salt Lake City, Utah, to Orlando, Florida: $101+
- Denver to Boston: $116+
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Mexico City: $130+
There are different date restrictions on these offers, which are available from September to December. Read the “Restrictions Apply” box on each offer to make sure your flight will qualify and check the terms and conditions. Availability is limited; the JetBlue website doesn’t reveal any deadline to book these deals, so get them while they last.
Restrictions apply. NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions