Map out your fall travels with some low fares from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Starting at $457 roundtrip from New York City to Madrid, the fares are good for select dates from September to December 2018.
Choose from multiple routes, including:
- New York to Madrid: $457
- New York to Barcelona: $523
- New York to Amsterdam: $555
- New York to Rome: $577
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Landing the best airfare is a matter of timing
7 air-travel headaches and how to head them off