Book with Southwest Airlines now to nab one-way fares as low as $49.
Seats are limited but the deal goes until Oct. 4, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. in the time zone of the originating city.
These nonrefundable domestic and international fares are valid for travel from Nov. 28, 2018 – Mar 6, 2019. But there are blackout dates during the holiday season.
Some sample fares include:
- Buffalo, New York to Chicago: $49+
- Detroit to Nashville: $79+
- Grand Rapids, Michigan to Denver: $99+
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season