» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the Southwest program for current information.
Book with Southwest Airlines now to nab one-way fares as low as $49.
Seats are limited but the deal goes until Oct. 4, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. in the time zone of the originating city.
These nonrefundable domestic and international fares are valid for travel from Nov. 28, 2018 – Mar 6, 2019. But there are blackout dates during the holiday season.
Some sample fares include:
- Buffalo, New York to Chicago: $49+
- Detroit to Nashville: $79+
- Grand Rapids, Michigan to Denver: $99+
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season