» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the Alaska Airlines program for current information.
Alaska Airlines is celebrating Valentine’s Day with a special buy one, get one offer on nonstop coast-to-coast flights. If you buy one coach ticket on select routes, you can get another for just the cost of taxes and fees. Flights must be booked by Feb. 14, 2019.
Travelers only have one day to get this offer. The deal is good for travel from Feb. 14 – March 14, 2019. Find your flights on AlaskaAir.com and use the promo code COAST2COAST. The calendar filtering option in the search results can help you find the best days to fly. Depending on what days you travel, the deal could save you hundreds on your second ticket.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
Here are the routes that are part of the sweet deal:
- San Jose, California to/from New York (JFK or Newark)
- San Francisco to/from Baltimore
- San Francisco to/from Boston
- San Francisco to/from Nashville, Tennessee
- San Francisco to/from New York (JFK or Newark)
- San Francisco to/from New Orleans, Louisiana
- San Francisco to/from Philadelphia
- San Francisco to/from Raleigh, North Carolina
- Los Angeles to/from Baltimore
- Los Angeles to/from Boston
- Los Angeles to/from New York (JFK or Newark)
- San Diego to/from Baltimore
- San Diego to/from Boston
- San Diego to/from Newark, New Jersey
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card