United MileagePlus members can save up to 28,000 miles today only (Feb. 8, 2019) when booking award travel to Tahiti.
The sale is good for travel in United Economy between March 26 and May 30, 2019. Flights between the U.S. and Canada to Papeete are eligible for the discount and must be booked by Feb. 8, 2019. Taxes and fees starting at $57 will still apply.
» Learn more: The complete guide to the United MileagePlus program
How good a deal you’ll get depends on your United MileagePlus status and whether you’re a United Chase Visa cardholder:
- United Chase Visa cardholders with Premier Platinum or 1K Platinum status: Starts at 42,000 miles roundtrip.
- United Chase Visa cardholders with Premier Silver or Gold status: Starts at 45,500 miles roundtrip.
- United Chase Visa cardholders without premier status: Starts at 49,000 miles roundtrip.
- Non-cardholders with Premier Platinum or 1K Platinum status: Starts at 49,000 miles roundtrip.
- Non-cardholders with Premier Silver or Gold status: Starts at 52,500 miles roundtrip.
- Non-cardholders without premier status: Starts at 56,000 miles roundtrip.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card