Aw nerds! Looks like this page may be out of date. You can still check out our list of the Best Travel Credit Cards.
What’s better than a free checked bag?
Lots of free checked bags!
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® allows a free checked bag for you and up to four other people on your domestic American Airlines reservation.
This is a savings of up to $250 per trip.
What else does this mean? You’ll have plenty of space for everything the family might need to bring — or take home, like souvenirs. Check out the best Citi credit cards of 2018, as well as our list of credit cards that offer free checked bags for the best credit card for you.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions