Thursday, we posted about some great flight deals to Las Vegas. Now we’ve got an offer for where to stay once you arrive.
Hyatt Place Las Vegas is offering 10% off your stay if you book as a member of World of Hyatt. There are dates as low as $116 per night for members of World of Hyatt, and availability is limited. If you aren’t already a member, you can join (it’s free) while booking. You cannot add this deal after booking.
This location is near the Strip, which means the fun is close by but the noise level is low (and there’s a pool). So book your flight, book your room and enjoy Las Vegas. Also, learn which credit card perks can cut travel costs to further maximize your savings.
NerdWallet does not guarantee rates or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions, including blackout dates, apply to this deal.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions