Iceland is a stunning vacation destination that is sure to make your bucket list. According to a study by the Iceland Tourist Board cited by the Iceland Review, Americans accounted for nearly one-third of all tourists to the Nordic island nation in 2017.
If this popular destination is on your travel list, you could take advantage of Icelandair Hotels’ promotion for 10% off prepaid reservations at some of its properties for a limited time. The discount is available at Icelandair hotels in the following cities:
The terms and conditions vary by location, but all rates are nonrefundable and must be prepaid in advance to get 10% off the best available rate. The reservation also must be booked online and at least 15 days in advance. If your travel dates are set, this deal is a good way to save. Want more inspiration? Check out five destinations to see on Iceland’s Ring Road.
Restrictions apply. NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions