Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide is running a promotion that allows travelers to buy one room, get the “kids room” up to 50% off. Connecting rooms are based on availability.
Although Starwood is in the process of merging with Marriott International, this deal is only applicable to Starwood brand hotels.
Oh, and in case you’re tempted to plan group getaways with your friends, the “kids” must actually be under 21 years old.
NerdWallet does not guarantee rates or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply to this deal.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card