Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is giving members of its loyalty program the chance to earn up to 2,000 bonus points per two-day stay.
This deal is only open to Wyndham Rewards members, but the good news is that it’s free to join. This deal will get you 2,000 points in addition to the points you already earn with each stay.
Get the deal
- Become a Wyndham Rewards member
- Book the “Best Rate Plus Points” option when booking online
- Get 500 bonus points for weekend stays
- Get 1,000 bonus points for weekday stays of one night
- Get 2,000 bonus points for weekday stays of two or more nights
Restrictions apply, and offer availability is at the discretion of the hotel. There is currently no end date on this promotion, but that is subject to change.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season