Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is giving members of its loyalty program the chance to earn up to 2,000 bonus points per two-day stay.
This deal is only open to Wyndham Rewards members, but the good news is that it’s free to join. This deal will get you 2,000 points in addition to the points you already earn with each stay.
Get the deal
- Become a Wyndham Rewards member
- Book the “Best Rate Plus Points” option when booking online
- Get 500 bonus points for weekend stays
- Get 1,000 bonus points for weekday stays of one night
- Get 2,000 bonus points for weekday stays of two or more nights
Restrictions apply, and offer availability is at the discretion of the hotel. There is currently no end date on this promotion, but that is subject to change.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season