Country Inn & Suites has a new deal for your travel transportation.
With the Park & Stay package, park one vehicle for free up to seven days. Don’t have a car? It’s still a valuable deal. The Park & Stay package includes transportation to and from the airport.
Radisson Rewards members also earn an extra 2,000 bonus points per stay.
To get the deal, book a room at a participating hotel before Dec. 31 on the Country Inn & Suites website. Bookings must be made at least three days in advance and blackout dates may apply.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card