Extend your stay at a Radisson hotel to earn 15% off your stay thanks to its Stay Longer For Less promotion. Stay in a Radisson hotel for one night to get 10% off, but if you extend that stay to two to seven nights, you’ll receive 15% off.
The fine print
This deal comes with some restrictions, including the following:
- The deal is eligible only at participating North and South American hotels.
- Stay must be one to seven consecutive nights.
- Travel must be booked and occur by Dec. 12, 2018.
- Radisson Rewards “Members only” rates (and an additional 5% off) may apply based on location.
This offer is not valid on existing reservations. If you plan to travel this fall, be sure to check out the discount. And to maximize travel rewards, pay with a travel credit card to earn points. Need ideas? Check out our list of the top travel credit cards of 2018.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How credit card rewards rates stack up
Why I prefer Airbnbs over hotels — and how they save me money