Extend your stay at a Radisson hotel to earn 15% off your stay thanks to its Stay Longer For Less promotion. Stay in a Radisson hotel for one night to get 10% off, but if you extend that stay to two to seven nights, you’ll receive 15% off.
The fine print
This deal comes with some restrictions, including the following:
- The deal is eligible only at participating North and South American hotels.
- Stay must be one to seven consecutive nights.
- Travel must be booked and occur by Dec. 12, 2018.
- Radisson Rewards “Members only” rates (and an additional 5% off) may apply based on location.
This offer is not valid on existing reservations. If you plan to travel this fall, be sure to check out the discount. And to maximize travel rewards, pay with a travel credit card to earn points. Need ideas? Check out our list of the top travel credit cards of 2018.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How credit card rewards rates stack up
Why I prefer Airbnbs over hotels — and how they save me money