Join the Best Western Rewards program to be eligible for a $20 Best Western gift card after your first stay with Best Western Hotels & Resorts. This must be a new registration and the stay must happen before Sept. 3, 2018.
This gift card is a Best Western Travel Card and must be used within four months. That means if you’ve got plans to stay at a Best Western at least two times this year, this is a nice way to get a free meal. Some other benefits of Best Western Rewards: points never expire and there aren’t blackout dates.
When planning your next vacation, learn how to avoid hidden hotel fees before they spoil the trip.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
5 items that make any hotel room feel like home
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions