Travelers can get an additional 2,000 Marriott Rewards points for every night booked when they stay at participating Courtyard by Marriott hotels.
To get the limited-time offer, use the promotion code “53M” when you book online or call 877-MARRIOTT.
The bonus can be used on one regular room per stay, per member. Offer dates are limited and may vary, so check the list of participating hotels before booking.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Marriott Rewards program: The complete guide
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards