Travelers can get an additional 2,000 Marriott Rewards points for every night booked when they stay at participating Courtyard by Marriott hotels.
To get the limited-time offer, use the promotion code “53M” when you book online or call 877-MARRIOTT.
The bonus can be used on one regular room per stay, per member. Offer dates are limited and may vary, so check the list of participating hotels before booking.
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel loyalty program reviews
Here’s how much your points and miles are worth
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards