Travelers can receive triple points on Hilton luxury and resort stays from Sept. 10, 2018, to Jan. 3, 2019. This deal also allows for double points on all other stays within the Hilton Honors portfolio. This is a limited time offer; book quickly while stays are available.
To get this deal
- Sign up for the promotion.
- Stay between Sept. 10, 2018, and Jan. 3, 2019.
- Earn 3X points at these luxury and resort stays.
- Earn 2X points on all other stays.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Why I love my Hilton Honors American Express card
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Program perks: An effortless way to earn 1,250 Hilton Honors points