Taking a trip this summer?
Or maybe you need a staycation?
Either way, you can save 20-30% on a two-night minimum stay with IHG if you book before July 23.
Complete this stay from now until Sept. 16 to receive the discount. And, yes, that includes Labor Day weekend in some locations!
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
Blackout dates apply, so be sure to check that your stay is eligible for this promotion as you book.
There are additional bonus offers with this promotion as well:
- 5,000-point bonus for IHG Rewards Club Members, and
- 32-cents-per-gallon savings at Shell stations for Fuel Rewards members.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t Let Hidden Hotel Fees Spoil Your Stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Landing the best airfare is a matter of timing