Who doesn’t like a good flight deal?
Especially when said deal includes a free stopover in a captivating city like Reykjavik.
Icelandair is offering low fares from several U.S. cities, including New York, Chicago and Seattle, to London this fall. And all routes include a multi-day stopover in Iceland on either leg of the trip.
Grab a seat while you can (and check out five other must-see Icelandic destinations you should consider).
How to Book
Source: God Save the Points
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Share it with NerdWallet for a chance to be featured in an upcoming story.