» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the Alaska Airlines program for current information.
You’ll need to act fast to nab a one-way flight for as low as $39 with Alaska Airlines.
Tickets must be booked by 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Dec. 5, 2018. These fares are valid on travel that occurs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from Jan. 8, 2019 – March 6, 2019. Blackout dates are from Feb. 14 – Feb. 25, 2019.
Cash deals include:
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles: $39+
- San Francisco to Las Vegas: $49+
- Seattle to Milwaukee: $79+
- Dallas to Seattle: $99+
- Boston to Los Angeles: $119+
- Orlando, Florida to San Diego: $129+
Mileage Plan deals include:
- Portland, Oregon to Salt Lake City: 5,000 miles + $6
- Tucson, Arizona to San Jose, California: 6,000 miles + $6
- Dallas – Love Field to San Diego: 7,500 miles + $6
- Chicago to San Francisco: 9,000 miles + $6
- Anchorage, Alaska to Seattle: 10,000 miles + $6
- New York – Newark to Los Angeles: 12,500 miles + $6
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
3 smart ways to supercharge your travel rewards
To travel cheap, steer clear of these booking flubs
7 guaranteed ways to find a cheap hotel