When you think of airline loyalty rewards, jewelry probably isn’t the first thing to come to your mind. However, there’s a fun perk from Delta Air Lines available to some for its SkyMiles frequent flyer members: a chance to receive a gift card to the legendary Tiffany & Co.
The luxury jewelry retailer is one of two gift cards options (the other is a Delta voucher) available under Delta Choice Benefits, a feature of the carrier’s mileage program that offers a choice of premium benefits to some members.The Tiffany gift card option, which is worth $200, will only be shipped to a U.S. mailing address and it’s valid for up to 12 months from the issue date.
Flyers who have qualified for the Platinum and Diamond Medallion status are eligible to choose one of the perks offered by Choice Benefits. There are different ways to achieve Medallion status. Members with Platinum status can select one perk and Diamond-status members can choose three.
There are other ways to rack up travel benefits, including picking the best travel credit card for your lifestyle and habits.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Young small business travelers spend more than older counterparts
6 secrets from flight crews to stave off travel exhaustion
9 easy ways to earn travel rewards you’ll actually use