Thinking about a new MacBook or iPad Pro?
Well, you can earn 4 IHG Rewards Club Points for every $1 spent on qualifying Apple purchases.
One purchase will have you well on your way to a free reward night, so if you’re in the market for some new tech, don’t miss this opportunity.
How does it work?
1. Sign into your InterContinental Hotels Group rewards account.
2. Sign up for the promotion.
3. Shop at Apple.com. (Your points will be be deposited into your IHG Rewards Club account after the Apple product return period ends at 30 days post purchase.)
» Learn more: How IHG Rewards offer more value for the frugal traveler
The deal specifies that some products are not available for this deal, including:
- iPhone XR.
- Apple Watch Series 4.
- Gift cards.
- Bose products.
- Apple Developer Programs.
Note that Apple can change this list of unavailable products at any time so confirm before making your purchase.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards