Hilton Hotels & Resorts has an offer to get 2X Bonus Points on new reservations. These are available at all participating locations in the Hilton portfolio. Blackout dates are not listed.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Be a Hilton Honors member, or join immediately.
- Reserve your room either online or by phone (1-800-HILTONS).
- Bonus: For even more points, use a Hilton Honors credit card, like the Hilton Honors American Express Card, which offers even more Bonus Points beyond this offer.
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions