Choice Hotels is offering a chance to win up to 3,000 Choice Privileges Rewards points through Feb. 15, 2019.
Here’s what you need to know:
There’s no need to book a room. You just have to enter your information via the Choice Hotels app. Travelers also will be given the chance to enter when booking a reservation with a check-in before Feb. 15, 2019. Employee and employees’ family rate reservations are ineligible.
There are restrictions. Of course. You have to be a legal resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec) to enter, and you need to be a Choice Privileges Rewards member before you spin. You cannot be an employee of Choice Hotels or an immediate family member.
There’s a deadline, but the promotion could end early. You can enter as late as Feb. 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern, but the promotion can end early if the 165,000 points in prizes have run out.
There are several prize levels:
- 2,000 grand prizes of 3,000 points
- 5,000 prizes of 2,000 points
- 10,000 prizes of 1,000 points
- 15,000 prizes of 500 points
- 25,000 prizes of 400 points
- 48,000 prizes of 300 points
- 60,000 prizes of 200 points
Unclaimed prizes stay unclaimed. Claim your prize. If you don’t, it’s not returned the prize pool. It just reduces the number of prizes awarded.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
7 guaranteed ways to find a cheap hotel
Which award-winning hotels give you the best value?
Best hotel credit cards of 2018