Here’s a hotel deal you won’t want to miss: Stay one night in a W Hotels suite, and get the next night 40% off.
Upon reservation, the site shows all levels of hotel rooms as eligible for the deal, and it specifies that a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday arrival is required. The best part is this deal is that it is available for every other night during your entire stay. So if you stay four nights, your second and fourth nights are both 40% off.
The deal is available through December 31, 2018. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Availability is limited. Be sure to check that your stay is eligible for this promotion as you book.
(If you make a reservation through the Starwood Customer Contact Center, mention promo code Z4S. A promo code is not required online at this point.)
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel loyalty program reviews
Here’s how much your points and miles are worth
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions