Aw nerds! Looks like this page may be out of date. You can still check out our list of the Best Travel Credit Cards.
Citibank offers its cardholders early access to entertainment, sports and dining events through its Citi Private Pass portal, and one of the best free benefits is access to presale tickets for concerts. You won’t get a discount on the tickets, but you’ll have the chance to buy them before the general public does. This great perk might be the best way to snag presale tickets and VIP packages to hot concerts that could sell out quickly. Some of the latest presale offers for concerts include:
- Carrie Underwood’s The Cry Pretty Tour 360 (fall 2019)
- Aerosmith’s Deuces Are Wild (2019)
- Jake Owen’s Life’s Whatcha Make It Tour (October 2018)
Anyone can view the presale benefits, but only people holding Citi cards, such as the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard®, will have early access to tickets for sought-after events.
What’s the passcode?
Passcodes may be required to access certain events, and they typically are listed on the purchase page when you click on an event purchase link. If Citi Private Pass redirects you to a different ticket sale site, such as Ticketmaster or Live Nation, the passcode is the first six digits of your Citi credit card or debit card. Check out the Citi Private Pass FAQs for additional information.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these terms and conditions.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
9 easy ways to earn travel rewards you’ll actually use