For a limited time, Hawaiian Airlines is offering travelers $100 off of a trip, along with 5,000 bonus HawaiianMiles.
The trip must be booked by Sept. 12, 2018, and travel must be completed by March 31, 2019. There is a four-night stay minimum, but who doesn’t want to stay that long in paradise?
Here’s a screenshot of the emailed promotion:
To get this deal
- Book your flight and hotel together on the Hawaiian Airlines website.
- Book reservation before Sept. 12, 2018.
- Use the promo code “WINTER100” to receive the automatic $100 off.
- Enter your Hawaiian Airlines loyalty program number when booking for the 5,000 miles bonus.
Bonus tip: Earn points by booking with a travel rewards credit card. Check out our best travel credit cards of 2018 for some ideas on where to start. Aloha!
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Photo by Maria Can.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
How to get discounted awards with Hawaiian Airlines