For a limited time, Hawaiian Airlines is offering travelers $100 off of a trip, along with 5,000 bonus HawaiianMiles.
The trip must be booked by Sept. 12, 2018, and travel must be completed by March 31, 2019. There is a four-night stay minimum, but who doesn’t want to stay that long in paradise?
Here’s a screenshot of the emailed promotion:
To get this deal
- Book your flight and hotel together on the Hawaiian Airlines website.
- Book reservation before Sept. 12, 2018.
- Use the promo code “WINTER100” to receive the automatic $100 off.
- Enter your Hawaiian Airlines loyalty program number when booking for the 5,000 miles bonus.
Bonus tip: Earn points by booking with a travel rewards credit card. Check out our best travel credit cards of 2018 for some ideas on where to start. Aloha!
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Photo by Maria Can.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
How to get discounted awards with Hawaiian Airlines