For a limited time, Hawaiian Airlines is offering travelers $100 off of a trip, along with 5,000 bonus HawaiianMiles.
The trip must be booked by Sept. 12, 2018, and travel must be completed by March 31, 2019. There is a four-night stay minimum, but who doesn’t want to stay that long in paradise?
Here’s a screenshot of the emailed promotion:
To get this deal
- Book your flight and hotel together on the Hawaiian Airlines website.
- Book reservation before Sept. 12, 2018.
- Use the promo code “WINTER100” to receive the automatic $100 off.
- Enter your Hawaiian Airlines loyalty program number when booking for the 5,000 miles bonus.
Bonus tip: Earn points by booking with a travel rewards credit card. Check out our best travel credit cards of 2018 for some ideas on where to start. Aloha!
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Photo by Maria Can.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to get discounted awards with Hawaiian Airlines
Travel loyalty program reviews
Want to know how much your points and miles from these loyalty programs are worth?