Virgin Hotels San Francisco has a fun offer: Free drinks for those who stay at the brand-new hotel. Your reservation will include the first two drinks at each of these facilities at the hotel: the Commons Club, the Rooftop Lounge and the Funny Library Coffee Shop. That means you could get up to six complimentary drinks if you visit all the three facilities.
This hotel opens Nov. 15, but it’s accepting reservations now. To redeem this offer, use the promo code “2DRINKS” while booking your stay.
Look into the benefits and promotions associated with your go-to travel credit card before booking in case there are other ways to maximize points in conjunction with this offer. The website doesn’t mention any restrictions or blackout dates at this time.
Nerdwallet does not guarantee rates or availability.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Young small business travelers spend more than older counterparts
6 secrets from flight crews to stave off travel exhaustion
9 easy ways to earn travel rewards you’ll actually use