Verizon’s network is top of the line — and that performance comes at a price. Sprint and T-Mobile often beat Verizon on price, including on the unlimited data front.
AT A Glance
- Plans start at $75 per month for two lines
- Notables: Network placed first in speed and reliability
Verizon family cell phone plans
Verizon’s family plans range in size from 2 gigabytes to unlimited data, and you can have up to 10 devices connected to one plan.
Pricing for regular plans includes two parts: a monthly charge for the data package — what Verizon advertises — and a $20 monthly device access fee for each phone connected to the plan.
Below are the prices for two lines on Verizon’s Small, Medium and Large plans.
- Small (2GB): $75
- Medium (4GB): $90
- Large (8GB): $110
VERIZON UNLIMITED Family PLANS
Verizon’s offers three unlimited plans for families, with extra features like mobile hot spot and high-definition included in the premium versions.
- Two lines: $140 ($70 per line)
- Three lines: $165 ($55 per line)
- Four lines: $180 ($45 per line)
- Additional lines, up to 10 total, are $45 per line
- Two lines: $170 ($85 per line)
- Three lines: $195 ($65 per line)
- Four lines: $220 ($55 per line)
- Additional lines, up to 10 total, are $55 per line
- Two lines: $190 ($95 per line)
- Three lines: $225 ($75 per line)
- Four lines: $260 ($65 per line)
- Additional lines, up to 10 total, are $65 per line
The monthly prices listed above don’t include an optional autopay discount of $5 per month, per line. However, you can’t use a credit card for autopay.
You can mix-and-match unlimited plans to fit your family’s needs. So one line could have Beyond Unlimited, while the rest have the basic Go Unlimited, for example.
» MORE: Verizon cell phone plans
Verizon unlimited plan: How it compares on price
Prices listed are for the least expensive plan when more than one unlimited plan is available. The pricing doesn’t include taxes, fees or autopay discounts.
|Monthly price comparison||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|*Restricted LTE data download speeds.|
A good friend alerts you to major changes. Become a NerdWallet member for free today and we’ll notify you if your monthly bills increase.