We use data-driven and creative inputs to develop growth strategies aimed at expanding our reach and building trust.
Norwich, UK or Remote (Based in the UK)
Organic Growth Manager (International)
Position: Organic Growth Manager (International)
Location: Norwich, UK or Remote (Based in the UK)
Employment type: FTE
Growing our company with strategic and analytical marketers is a high priority for us. We are seeking an experienced Organic Growth Manager to join our SEO Team supporting our International domains. You will be an instrumental part of leading the organic audience acquisition strategy alongside our diverse team of Organic Growth Managers as we support our company’s mission to provide clarity across all life’s financial decisions!
In this role, the top initiative is to ensure we continue building our organic visitor traffic which has a direct impact on NerdWallet’s success. You will be responsible for leading the overall International audience acquisition strategy with a focus on SEO. Flexing your problem-solving skills, you'll delve into our UK, Canada and/or Australia domains and craft the execution and delivery of key initiatives across content, product, business, and marketing. The right candidate is an excellent cross-functional partner, can balance multiple priorities and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you want to develop your skills in organic growth marketing or SEO, we encourage you to apply!
If you were here 6 months ago, here are some things you might have worked on:
- Develop a Traffic & Monetization Annual Plan/Forecast incorporating organic audience behavior patterns, Google SERP development and macroeconomic factors
- Delve into challenging, complex problems while building a growth path for both emerging and legacy verticals
- Lead international website development and off-page agencies to craft components that fulfill audience acquisition objectives and support overall SEO health by way of page performance
- Support the migration of our International domains to a multisite CMS
Where you can make an impact:
- Own domain performance and proactively find opportunities to improve existing tactics and/or implement new ones
- Champion effective communication and practical recommendations to ensure alignment across product, content, and marketing teams
- Partner with Brand, Performance, CRM, and other core marketing functions to collaborate on full-funnel user journey strategies
- Maintain backlog of testing recommendations to consistently Hypothesize, Build, Measure, and Learn
- A problem-solver biased for action: knows how to assess and approach a situation to understand the root of the problem quickly to make decisions that drive execution with little oversight; you take ownership and initiative for crafting strategy and execution
- Data-driven and analytical: skilled at turning data points into concrete insights; you focus on 80:20 analysis, prioritizing speed over precision; you identify biased or incorrect data and address it appropriately
- Resilient: able to adapt to changing situations and ambiguity by being proactive and taking the initiative to get things done
- Collaborative: build effective working relationships with Content teams, Engineering teams, and Business partners through clear, reliable communication
We recognize not everyone will meet all of the criteria. If you meet most of the requirements below and you’re passionate about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- Understanding or expertise in SEO and SEO tools
- 4+ years of work experience in growth marketing, strategy consulting, or business operations at a high growth B2C or B2B company. International domain experience is a plus.
- Consistent track record of delivering business outcomes and/or products that move the needle on company metrics
- Experience in designing and driving a SEO roadmap with product, design, marketing, and content teams
- Experience working with Editorial Content teams to improve channel distribution
- Proficient in using and organizing data to drive business insights, ideally Excel / Google Sheets, Google Search Console and Looker
- Comfortable with writing & interpreting simple to intermediate SQL queries and Google sheet formulas a plus
- Located in Eastern Standard Time or Greenwich Mean Time Zones, or willing to work standard Eastern Standard Time business hours to increase availability to collaborate with team members and partners.
- This role will be based in Norwich, UK or remote (based in the UK).
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, NerdWallet offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your family.
What We Offer:
- Generous Pension: NerdWallet offers up to 6% matched pension contribution
- 25 days holiday per year
- Wellness stipend: NerdWallet gives every employee a monthly wellness stipend. It is yours to use however you’d like
- Career enrichment stipend: We value a growth mindset, and we never stop learning Each year, you will have funds to help you grow professionally in your role at NerdWallet
- Mental health support: We take mental health seriously. To offer you mental health support, NerdWallet partners with Ginger, a chat-based mental health app. You are able to use Ginger anytime, any place
- Legal support: NerdWallet offers access to online legal support through Rocket Lawyer
- Wifi stipend: NerdWallet gives every remote employee a monthly Wifi stipend
NerdWallet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic: age; gender reassignment; being married or in a civil partnership; being pregnant or on maternity leave; disability; race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin; religion or belief; sex; or sexual orientation. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.