Whether you need a high-yield savings account, a checking account, or a CD, we can help you find the right options so you can make the smartest banking decisions.
From our partners
No minimum deposit to open account, No transaction fees
Financial Priorities: Where To Put Your Money & When
If you’re not sure whether you should be investing or saving, it’s a valid question. Both have merits, and it will really depend on where you’re at in your financial journey. Remember…these steps take time. Don’t worry if you can’t accomplish all of this right now. This should serve as a roadmap for your financial life.
Learn more about banking
Read up on banking news
Financial institution reviews
SoFi Review: Checking and Savings
- High rate if you set up direct deposit.
- No overdraft fees.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank Review: Savings and CDs
- Same-day online transfers up to $125,000; same-day transfers up to $1 million through an agent.
- Savings and CD rates are competitive.
Discover Bank Review: Checking, Savings and CDs
- No monthly fees on checking and savings accounts.
- Cash back rewards checking account.
- Solid rate on savings.
American Express National Bank Review: Checking, Savings and CDs
- Highly competitive interest rates on savings and rewards checking.
- No monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
LendingClub Banking Review: Checking, Savings and CDs
- One checking option has cash-back rewards and pays interest.
- Unlimited ATM fee reimbursements.
- Competitive savings account and CD rates.