Sorry we do not currently compare this providerCompare other products
Compare products from other providers
- Contactless MasterCard - with unlimited free purchases in any currency, plus add up to 35 team cards for free
- Instant invoicing directly from your Tide app
- FSCS protected
- For registered business account: you must be registered with UK Companies House as a director of that company or partnership
- For sole trader account: you must be a UK based sole trader/freelancer
- For all accounts: you must be aged 18+, have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store
- Free Business Account with Automated Bookkeeping
- Free Invoice Generator, Receipt Scanner, Accountant Access, Multiple Expense Cards for Employees, Personalised Payment Collection Link, Direct Debits, Bulk Payments & Payroll
- This plan has pay as you go charges of £1 per cash withdrawals, £5 per international payment
- You can open an account if you are a Sole Trader, Director of a Limited Company (and listed on Companies House), or a Partner in a Limited Liability Partnership
- Your business should be located within the UK and you also need to have a UK residential address
- Not available to charities
- Same-day overdraft on application - Representative EAR of 10.47% (variable)
- Savings account with instant access - 0.01% AER, subject to eligibility and application
- Manage your cashflow with an HSBC Credit Card - apply in the App and receive a decision in minutes. Representative 15.9% APR (variable).
- Available to Limited Companies and Sole traders. Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Identity and credit checks apply
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.
Amaiz Business Current Account FAQ
Who are Amaiz?
Amaiz is a Fintech banking company based in the UK. They have international support and employ over 50 people.
What is Amaiz banking?
Amaiz business banking service for sole traders and the self-employed. It has been designed to take the hassle out of business banking. Amaiz make the account set-up and payments quick and easy to do.
Who can apply for an Amaiz account?
Customers over 18, based in the UK and a sole trader or director of a limited company can set-up an Amaiz account.
What features does the Amaiz account offer?
Amaiz account features include easy invoicing, account software integration, faster payments, free cash deposits at UK post offices and free withdraws at UK cash machines
How much will Amaiz cost?
Amaiz has two subscription plans, depending on the stage a business is at. Customers can either have free transactions with a monthly fee or a 'pay-as-you-go' type plan. For more information click the ‘see deals’ link in the comparison table for the latest account costs.
How do I open an Amaiz account?
To open an Amaiz account you first need to download the app, confirm your details and record a short video to confirm your identity. Click the ‘see deals’ link in the comparison table to get started.
Where can I get reviews of the Amaiz account?
To see impartial customers reviews of the Amaiz account visit a review site like Trustpilot.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.