The Co-Operative Bank Business Bank Accounts
- The Co-Operative Bank provides a number of business current account solutions to meet the needs of different business types.
- You can compare features of the Co-Operative Bank's business accounts in the table below.
Sorry we do not currently compare this providerCompare other products
Compare products from other providers
- Contactless MasterCard - with unlimited free purchases in any currency, plus add up to 35 team cards for free
- Instant invoicing directly from your Tide app
- FSCS protected
- For registered business account: you must be registered with UK Companies House as a director of that company or partnership
- For sole trader account: you must be a UK based sole trader/freelancer
- For all accounts: you must be aged 18+, have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store
- Free Business Account with Automated Bookkeeping
- Free Invoice Generator, Receipt Scanner, Accountant Access, Multiple Expense Cards for Employees, Personalised Payment Collection Link, Direct Debits, Bulk Payments & Payroll
- This plan has pay as you go charges of £1 per cash withdrawals, £5 per international payment
- You can open an account if you are a Sole Trader, Director of a Limited Company (and listed on Companies House), or a Partner in a Limited Liability Partnership
- Your business should be located within the UK and you also need to have a UK residential address
- Not available to charities
- Same-day overdraft on application - Representative EAR of 10.47% (variable)
- Savings account with instant access - 0.01% AER, subject to eligibility and application
- Manage your cashflow with an HSBC Credit Card - apply in the App and receive a decision in minutes. Representative 15.9% APR (variable).
- Available to Limited Companies and Sole traders. Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Identity and credit checks apply
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.