Compare Lloyds Bank Business Bank Accounts
- Simple pricing and free electronic payments
- Dedicated support from UK-based business management team
- Useful guides and practical business tools
- To qualify for this account you need to be a sole trader, partner or company director and be aged 18 or over
- Have a turnover of less than £3m
- Please note, new customers cannot open a Business Current Account to access the Recovery Loan Scheme
Compare products from other providers
- Instant Account Number and Sort Code
- No credit checks to open an account
- Business cash advance facility available to eligible customers
- UK Businesses
- Application to be made by UK Director over age of 18
- Overdraft available subject to eligibility
- Contactless MasterCard - with unlimited free purchases in any currency, plus add up to 35 team cards for free
- Instant invoicing directly from your Tide app
- FSCS protected
- For registered business account: you must be registered with UK Companies House as a director of that company or partnership
- For sole trader account: you must be a UK based sole trader/freelancer
- For all accounts: you must be aged 18+, have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store
- Same-day overdraft on application - Representative EAR of 10.47% (variable)
- Savings account with instant access - 0.01% AER, subject to eligibility and application
- Manage your cashflow with an HSBC Credit Card - apply in the App and receive a decision in minutes. Representative 15.9% APR (variable).
- Available to Limited Companies and Sole traders. Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Identity and credit checks apply
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.
Lloyds Business Current Account FAQ
Who are Lloyds bank?
Lloyds Bank is a UK based bank with branches across England and Wales. Founded in 1765 It has traditionally been considered one of the "Big Four" banks.
What is the Lloyds business bank account?
The Lloyds business bank account offers simple business banking for both new and established businesses. The account offers dedicated business support when businesses need it.
What features does the Lloyds business bank account offer?
The Lloyds business bank account offers simple pricing and free electronic payments and business support from their dedicated UK based sales team.
How much will the Lloyds business bank account cost?
The Lloyds business account charges a monthly fee and for some transactions
Lloyds Bank – how do I apply for a business account?
To apply for a Lloyds business bank account, click the 'see deal' button on this page to go through to the Lloyds bank website and apply directly for a business bank account online.
Where can I get Lloyds banking reviews?
You can find reviews for Lloyds Bank business accounts on independent review sites like Trustpilot.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.