Compare Lloyds Bank Business Bank Accounts
- Simple pricing and free electronic payments
- Dedicated support from UK-based business management team
- Useful guides and practical business tools
- To qualify for this account you need to be a sole trader, partner or company director and be aged 18 or over
- You must have a turnover of less than £3m
- Please note, new customers cannot open a Business Current Account to access the Recovery Loan Scheme
Lloyds Business Current Account FAQ
Who are Lloyds bank?
Lloyds Bank is a UK based bank with branches across England and Wales. Founded in 1765 It has traditionally been considered one of the "Big Four" banks.
What is the Lloyds business bank account?
The Lloyds business bank account offers simple business banking for both new and established businesses. The account offers dedicated business support when businesses need it.
What features does the Lloyds business bank account offer?
The Lloyds business bank account offers simple pricing and free electronic payments and business support from their dedicated UK based sales team.
How much will the Lloyds business bank account cost?
The Lloyds business account charges a monthly fee and for some transactions
Lloyds Bank – how do I apply for a business account?
To apply for a Lloyds business bank account, click the 'see deal' button on this page to go through to the Lloyds bank website and apply directly for a business bank account online.
Where can I get Lloyds banking reviews?
You can find reviews for Lloyds Bank business accounts on independent review sites like Trustpilot.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.