Yorkshire Bank Business Bank Accounts
- Yorkshire Bank provides business banking services for small to medium UK companies. You can compare their business banking offerings in the table below, click on More Details for comprehensive information or the click the green buttons to apply directly with Yorkshire Bank.
Sorry we do not currently compare this providerCompare other products
Compare products from other providers
- Contactless MasterCard - with unlimited free purchases in any currency, plus add up to 35 team cards for free
- Instant invoicing directly from your Tide app
- FSCS protected
- For registered business account: you must be registered with UK Companies House as a director of that company or partnership
- For sole trader account: you must be a UK based sole trader/freelancer
- For all accounts: you must be aged 18+, have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store
- Free Business Account with Automated Bookkeeping
- Free Invoice Generator, Receipt Scanner, Accountant Access, Multiple Expense Cards for Employees, Personalised Payment Collection Link, Direct Debits, Bulk Payments & Payroll
- This plan has pay as you go charges of £1 per cash withdrawals, £5 per international payment
- You can open an account if you are a Sole Trader, Director of a Limited Company (and listed on Companies House), or a Partner in a Limited Liability Partnership
- Your business should be located within the UK and you also need to have a UK residential address
- Not available to charities
- Same-day overdraft on application - Representative EAR of 10.47% (variable)
- Savings account with instant access - 0.01% AER, subject to eligibility and application
- Manage your cashflow with an HSBC Credit Card - apply in the App and receive a decision in minutes. Representative 15.9% APR (variable).
- Available to Limited Companies and Sole traders. Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Identity and credit checks apply
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.
Yorkshire Bank Business Accounts FAQ
Who is Yorkshire Bank?
Yorkshire Bank, a trading name of Clydesdale Bank PLC, is a UK based bank established in 1859. It offers a range of retail and commercial banking services to both individuals and businesses.
What services and products does Yorkshire Bank offer?
Yorkshire Bank offers services to both businesses and individual consumers such as loans, mortgages, credit cards, insurance, savings schemes, ISAs and investments options.
What are business current accounts from Yorkshire Bank?
A business banking current account from Yorkshire Bank offers various services that allow businesses to manage their finances. This includes online banking and overdraft facilities. Terms and conditions may vary depending on your arrangement with Yorkshire Bank.
Who can apply for Yorkshire Bank business accounts?
Yorkshire Bank offers its business current account services to a range of sole traders, Limited companies and partnerships including new businesses and account holders who switch from other banks and building societies. Varying terms and conditions may apply depending on your situation.
What are the Yorkshire business bank account charges?
Yorkshire Bank’s business account comes with various account fees and charges. See our comparison table for information on the current fees or click through to Yorkshire Bank’s website for full details.
What can I use a Yorkshire Bank business account for?
Businesses can use business banking services from Yorkshire Bank for a range of business related purposes. This includes performing monthly transactions as well as accessing funding through borrowing, overdrafts and finance options.
How can I manage my Yorkshire Bank business banking account?
Yorkshire Bank has a number of branches in the UK where you can manage your business banking account. You can also manage your account through online banking, telephone banking, text and email banking, mobile banking and banking through the Post Office.
How can I withdraw cash from my Yorkshire Bank business banking account?
You can withdraw cash from most cash machines (ATMs) in the UK using your card and PIN as well as approved locations. A daily cash withdrawal limit may apply to your account. The exact level of this may be dependent on your arrangement with Yorkshire Bank.
How do I apply for a Yorkshire Bank business account?
To apply for a Yorkshire Bank business account, use the comparison bars above to navigate to the company’s website. You can then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and be directed to an information request sheet where you will need to submit details of your business. Yorkshire Bank will then be in touch with feedback on your application.
What details will I need to provide Yorkshire Bank during my application?
During your application, Yorkshire Bank will request a range of details from you in order to assess your application. These may include information relating to your business, such as your turnover, how long you have been established and the kind of work you carry out.
How does a Yorkshire Bank business account work?
Yorkshire Bank business accounts allow businesses to use a range of business banking services such as overdrafts, standing orders, direct debits and online banking. Businesses can transfer funds into their accounts using online bank transfers or request finance and borrowing options from Yorkshire Bank. This will allow businesses to access these funds for various business-related purposes such as payment of suppliers or funding large purchases. Be sure to check out the charging structure of your chosen account.
Where can I get Yorkshire Bank business account reviews?
You can find reviews for Yorkshire Bank business accounts on independent review sites like Trustpilot.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.