NatWest Commercial Mortgages
- NatWest provide a range of lending products that could be used alongside the Government's Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme. The borrower always remains 100% liable for the debt.
- If traditional bank financing is not appropriate for you, they can help you understand some sources of non-bank finance options.
- Eligibility criteria apply for all funds and schemes.
Sorry we do not currently compare this providerCompare other products
Compare similar products from other providers
Swoop Funding Commercial Mortgages
- Tailored to the specific needs of either owner-occupiers or commercial property investors
- Access to whole of market – your case will be presented to multiple matched lenders
- Speak to Swoop’s team of five-star Trustpilot rated commercial mortgage experts
6 months to 30 years
- Owner occupier, buy-to-let, remortgage, and interest only options available
- Access to whole of market
- Advanced technology alongside expert guidance
- Available for all property types
- Available for purchase or remortgage
- Adverse credit accepted
- Available to limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
Our comparison service features a selection of providers from whom we receive commission. This table is initially ordered according to our commercial arrangements. You can use the options above the table to order it according to various criteria.
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.
NatWest Business Loans FAQ
Who is NatWest?
National Westminster Bank, commonly known as NatWest, is a retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom, established in 1968. It has been part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group since 2000 and has a network of over 960 branches across the UK.
What services and products does NatWest offer?
NatWest provides a range of banking and insurance services to personal, business and commercial customers, including small business loans and commercial mortgages.
What are NatWest small business loans?
NatWest offers funding in the form of small business loans for companies. These loans can be used to support businesses during expansion, asset purchasing, cash flow, repairs or any other business-related expenditure.
What details will I need to provide to NatWest when applying for a small business loan?
No matter which bank or finance provider you’re approaching, it’s worth having a set of information easily accessible in case it’s required during the application process.
The following will all be helpful to keep close by: Personal details of all the partners, directors, members or signatories of the business as well as your business details and financial performance. Make sure you have your Companies House Registration Number if you’re a limited company too.
What are NatWest commercial mortgages?
NatWest offers commercial mortgages for a range of customer circumstances, offering loans for the purchase or lease of commercial, industrial, manufacturing, wholesale or office units, as well as other property types.
How does a NatWest commercial mortgage work?
A commercial mortgage from NatWest is a business loan specifically designed for the acquisition of a property. Exactly what kind of property will vary depending on the needs and plans of your company.
How will my application be assessed for a NatWest commercial mortgage?
Lenders will generally assess the strength of an application for borrowing based on the credit history of the individual, business owners or directors, as well as documentation provided directly from your business.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.