Best Black Friday 2013 Deals and Ad Leaks
Black Friday News
- The holiday shopping season is coming up faster than you think, with Black Friday on November 29th this year. If you realize that you may be short on ready cash for Black Frid
- Black Friday can be a crazy time, with shoppers anxious to snag the best deals. The promise of huge discounts on the holiday season’s hot goods drives people to wait in line
Black Friday Ad Leaks
- NerdWallet continues to keep digging through the biggest Black Friday ads of the season to bring you the best deals. If your favorite retailer’s ad hasn’t been lea
- NerdWallet reviews the best and worst of Black Friday 2012 with analysis of the major retailer ad scans. Check back in to see if your favorite retailer has leaked its ad and i
- Fred Meyer has released its 10 page 2012 Black Friday advertisement scan and the pages are full of family buys, apparel, kitchen and home items and more. Fred Meyer will be op
- NerdWallet analyzes everything that the 2012 Black Friday deals have to offer. Check to see if your retailer has leaked its Black Friday ad yet and if so, check out our review
- NerdWallet keeps reviewing the last few Black Friday ads that trickle in before the big day. Check to see if your retailer’s ad is out yet, and if it isn’t, prepar
- See more Black Friday Ads »
Best Black Friday Deals
- Black Friday is all about the electronics - that's what people camp out for. Check out the best electronics deals of Black Friday 2013.
- Black Friday sees some of the steepest cuts on TVs of the entire year, and you'll see some deals here that will amaze.
- Tablets will be discounted heavily this Black Friday - you'll find some steals this season. Check out some of the top tablet deals of Black Friday 2013.
- Need a new phone? Or just scoping out what the deals will look like this holiday season? Check out our picks for the best cell phone deals from current Black Friday ads.
- If you're in the market for a new digital camera this holiday season, check out some of the best camera deals from Black Friday ads and get your shopping trip ready.
When is Black Friday 2013?
Black Friday, the unofficial start to the Christmas shopping season, occurs the day after Thanksgiving. For 2013, Black Friday falls on Friday, November 29th. Black Friday always occurs the day after Thanksgiving because the reprieve from work equals free time for millions of Americans, and retailers have been capitalizing on this opportunity to steer people into stores since the 1930s.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is one of the busiest shopping days of the year. The unofficial holiday has become famous in recent decades for the million of shoppers who flood both the brick-and-mortar and online stores of retailers. To lure in consumers, stores often offer some of their best deals of the year on select merchandise, driving intense competition with other retailers. Retailers have become increasingly aggressive in promoting fantastic bargains with promotions such as doorbusters and loss leaders.
How Can I Best Find Black Friday Sales?
The most important tip for finding the best Black Friday deals is to do your homework. Previous research is invaluable as the crowds overwhelm shopping malls on Black Friday. Having a plan in place for which items to buy, where to go, and how to shop efficiently and effectively saves time, money, and headaches on the busy day. Retailers release their Black Friday advertisements prior to the date, but these ads are often leaked to the public weeks before Black Friday.