NerdWallet brings you the latest news and reviews of the Black Friday ads of this season. If you still don’t see the store you adore, visit our site again later! For year-round coupons and deals, too, check out NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
Sportsman’s Warehouse Black Friday 2014
Sportsman’s Warehouse has released its Black Friday 2014 ad! Check out the deals in the eight-page ad scan below:
Best Sportsman’s Warehouse Black Friday Deals From 2013
Outdoor retailer Sportsman’s Warehouse is a one-stop shop for adventure supplies. The store sells apparel, footwear and accessories for camping, fishing and hunting. Sportsman’s Warehouse also offers outdoor gear such as ammo, fishing rods, canoes and tents.
In 2013, Sportsman’s Warehouse unveiled an eight-page Black Friday ad. Dubbed the Black Friday Super Sale, the retailer’s discount event featured markdowns of up to 50% off a variety of brand-name merchandise. Featured products included apparel, footwear, backpacks, firearms and GPS devices.
The savings started the morning of Black Friday, with doorbusters beginning at 6 a.m. and lasting to 10 a.m. As the Sportsman’s Warehouse ad read, “Real hunters get up at 5 a.m., so 6 a.m. shouldn’t be a problem.” During this four-hour period, shoppers could take advantage of special promotions. They could buy one pair of socks and get a second pair for $1 on select brands. Deal hunters could also score a Chard Electric Meat Grinder for $39.99, a savings of $40. The final discount deal for early shoppers was a choice of the Ledge Karate Monkey Hydration Pack or Ledge Ridge + 30 Classic Sleeping Bag for $9.99, a savings of $15. Prices on all of these items increased after 10 a.m.
Time-sensitive offers aside, there were numerous other impressive deals offered throughout the remainder of the day. Some of the best bargains:
- Under Armour Tackle Twill Hoodies: $48.74 (save 25%)
- Browning Bridger Hunting Pack: $24.99 (save $25)
- Garmin GPSMAP 62s: $199.99 (save $150)
- Rustic Ridge 3.5MM Dura-Stretch Bootfoot Wader: $89.99 (save $80)
- Russell APXg2 Whiteout Jacket: $29.99 (save $150)
- Bushmaster 223 Remington/5.56 Nato: $549.99 with free cleaning system and four magazines by mail (save $150)
- Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm: $699.99 (save $100)
- Hornady Powder Manager: $159.99 (save $70)
- Smith & Wesson MP3 Tactical Flashlight: $44.99 (save $25)
- Irish Setter Black Bear 400 Gram boots: $99.99 (save $90)
- Garmin Dakota 20 GPS: $169.99 (save $110)
Overall, Sportsman’s Warehouse offered a diverse selection of Black Friday deals. It’s important to note that there was no layaway on sale items, and some of the advertised items were available in-store only. For those looking for seasonal variety, Sportsman’s Warehouse may not have been the place to go. The store’s ad and time-staggered deals were very similar to its 2012 Black Friday event. If you like knowing what to expect, though, you can likely anticipate an electric grinder and/or hydration pack dooorbuster again this year.
Sportsman’s Warehouse store: G. O’Graffer / Flickr: Source