Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
Dell Black Friday 2015
The 2015 Dell Black Friday ad is here! We’ve flipped through the pages to help you find some of the best deals. Check out the highlights below.
This year, Dell is encouraging you to “hurry and save like you’ve never saved before.” Here are some of our picks for the biggest highlights from the ad:
- Inspiron 14 3000 Series Intel laptop for $149.99 (market value of $299.99) (online-exclusive, 6 p.m. Eastern time Nov. 26)
- Vizio 60-inch 4K smart Ultra HDTV M60-C3 with free HDMI cable for $799.99 (market value of $1,499.99) (online-exclusive, midnight Eastern time Nov. 27)
- Xbox One “Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” bundle plus “Fallout 4” and extra controller for $299.99 (market value of $469.99) (online-exclusive, 6 p.m. Eastern time Nov. 26)
- Sony MDR ZX770BT wireless Bluetooth headset for $73 (market value of $148)
- Up to 50% off PCs
Look carefully at the store’s ad to find out which deals are sold in limited quantities, which deals are online exclusives and what time each deal begins. The store offers free shipping on everything via its website.
Visit our Black Friday landing page for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping with a credit card? Save even more with these handy tips.
Shop & Compare Credit Cards:
Dell Black Friday Deals from 2014
In 2014, electronics giant Dell promised there were “no elbows needed” with its impressive array of online Black Friday deals. In addition to limited-time doorbusters that began on Thanksgiving, the retailer also offered free shipping and extended holiday returns.
Here’s a look back at some of the deals that had shoppers scrambling:
- Inspiron 15 Intel laptop for $189.99 (online exclusive) (market value of $299.99)
- Venue 7 3000 Series tablet for $99.99 (online exclusive) (market value of $149.99)
- PlayStation 4 with “Grand Theft Auto V” and “Last of Us: Remastered” for $399.99 (online exclusive) (market value of $519.99)
- Samsung 55-inch smart LED HDTV for $797.99 (market value of $1,399.99)
Shoppers needed to look out for time restrictions on products, as certain deals rolled out at different times. Additionally, some of Dell’s doorbusters were available in limited quantities.
For more details about the 2014 Dell Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.