Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
The 2015 J.C. Penney Black Friday ad is here! We’ve flipped through the pages of this humongous ad to help you find the best deals. Check out the highlights below.
J.C. Penney Black Friday 2015
The J.C. Penney Black Friday sale is one of the biggest doorbusters that get shoppers in line early, coupons in hand and shopping lists ready to be checked off. The 72-page ad covers apparel and accessories and some great deals on holiday decor. The department store will open at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving, although its ad promises that online sales are available all day.
Here are some of the highlights of J.C. Penney’s Black Friday sale:
- $79.99 for a NuWave oven (regularly $150)
- $24.99 for a Cooks 3.5-quart cast-iron Dutch oven
- $12.99 for an 18-piece set of Pyrex glass containers (regularly $27.99)
- $49.99 for a 3-speed portable record player/turntable (regularly $120)
- 60% off holiday plates, candles, rugs and decorative pillows
- $9.99 for The Curve memory foam pillow (regularly $40)
- 30% off already reduced jewelry and accessories
- $19.99 to $39.99 for select styles of boots for her
- 60% off select activewear and sweaters for her
- $1.99 for fluffy gloves
Don’t hesitate to wait in those Black Friday lines because J.C. Penney is giving away $500 cash coupons and a chance to win $10,000 in cash. Many of the home appliance deals involve a small mail-in rebate, so be sure to read the ad carefully. Bonus cash ($20) will be given to in-store shoppers who spend $75 or more on Friday, Nov. 27, from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Visit our Black Friday landing page for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping with a credit card? Save even more with these handy tips.
Shop & Compare Credit Cards:
J.C. Penney Black Friday Deals from 2014
J.C. Penney’s 2014 Black Friday event was a blockbuster. The retailer packed news about its annual sale into a 72-page ad filled with discounts on apparel, home products, toys, electronics and more.
If J.C. Penney follows tradition, you can expect to leave your turkey dinner early this year. In 2014, the store opened its doors at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Online customers could shop all day on Thanksgiving on the store’s website and received free shipping on orders over $49.
For an idea of what may be in store this year, take a look at some of 2014’s best deals:
- Select boots for her for $19.99 (regularly $49.99 to $89.99)
- Select small kitchen appliances for $9.99 (regularly $35 to $70)
- 35% off select fine and fashion watches
- Select men’s sweaters for $14.99 (regularly $42 to $50)
- Shark Professional Lift-Away upright vacuum for $179.99 (regularly $340)
Shoppers could also clip a coupon for an extra 20% off select purchases with their J.C. Penney credit card or an extra 15% off select purchases with any form of payment. The offer was valid during a certain time period on Black Friday.
For more details about the 2014 J.C. Penney Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.
Image via iStock.