Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
This year’s Shoe Carnival Black Friday ad is out and features a chance to win a $100 shopping spree, along with $5- and $10-off timed coupons.
Shoe Carnival 2016 Black Friday deals
Doorbusters run from 6 p.m. to midnight on Thanksgiving, and then start up again at 6 a.m. and run until noon Friday.
As an additional incentive, the first 100 shoppers Thanksgiving evening get a holiday surprise card worth at least $10, with one lucky shopper getting a $100 gift card. Oh, and any shoes not included in the list of doorbusters are buy one pair, get one pair half off.
Here are some of the better bargains we found:
- Assorted boots from Rampage, Makalu, Stuart Madeline and others for $19.98 before noon Friday.
- Clarks sandals for $39.98 until noon Friday, then $49.98.
- Men’s and women’s Nike slides for $18.98.
- Assorted Crocs $19.98 until noon Friday, then $24.98.
- Assorted Clarks women’s slip-on shoes and men’s Skechers work shoes for $49.98 until noon Friday; after noon, they’re $69.98.
- Assorted men’s and women’s athletic footwear from Puma, New Balance, Fila and others for $29.98 before noon Friday, $39.98 after.
Shoe Carnival 2015 Black Friday deals
In 2015, the discount shoe retailer handed out reward cards worth $10 or $100 to the first 100 customers on line at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Both Thursday and Friday featured a $100 giveaway, and the store’s six-page ad included coupons for $10 or $5 off purchases. Doorbusters ran from the time the store opened on Thanksgiving through closing, and again from their opening Friday at 6 a.m. until noon. Any shoes that weren’t included in the sale were buy one, get one 50% off. So whether you were shopping for boots, cozy moccasins or Crocs, the discounts were plentiful.
Some of the doorbusters:
- Women’s boots from Rampage, Rock & Candy and other brands marked down to $19.98 (regularly $69.99).
- Bearpaw shearling boots marked down to $44.98 (regularly $84.99).
- Assorted Crocs for $19.90 (regularly $39.99-$49.99).
- Assorted athletic shoes for $29.98 (regularly $49.98-$64.99).
- Men’s Lugz work boots and wide Rockport Eureka Oxfords marked down to $39.98 (regularly $69.99-$99.99).
Even if Black Friday deals already sound like a steal, double check your wallet before you shop and maximize your savings even more by picking a credit card with high rewards or cash back.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!